In manual therapy, the physical therapist specializes in the examination and treatment of patients with complaints of the spine. Manual therapy is suitable not only for complaints associated with pain, but also with worse joint movement based on pain, instability or just reduced mobility.
Benjamin is going to help you
Need help with recovery and prevention of your symptoms? For a personalized approach, you have come to the right place.
Joints can also have excessive mobility. This can lead to instability and symptoms. In this case, the manual therapist can teach you to make your joints more stable through muscles with specific exercise recommendations.
What complaints does the manual therapist treat?
- Low back pain, possibly with radiating pain to the legs or herniated disc symptoms;
- Neck pain or a headache, in combination with poor movement of the spine;
- Neck and shoulder pain with radiating pain into arms and/or fingers;
- Rib cage pain when breathing or after a fall;
- Osteoarthritis of the hip;
- Forms of dizziness induced by movement of the neck;
Make an appointment
Would you like to make an appointment with a physiotherapist or manual therapist in Amsterdam? If so, please contact us.